benrousseau

If you could have any finish on our bubble chairs what would they be?

Rousseau Design Ltd
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We produce a steel wire bubble chair and need to simplify the available options for the standard option, I was thinking to limit it to a white powder coat with grey fabric cushion, this would be for hanging or floor mounted versions. We can do many options as specials but very hard to stock any sort of variety.

The cushion is a crib 5 rated fabric so meets all commercial regulations and is stretchy enough to fit the complex geometry of the cushion. Yes we can do them in customers own fabric and leathers etc but again hard to stock this.

I'm looking for some help to decide which options for our next production run.

The question is what colour powder coat and what colour fabric would be your choice for a production run that helps produce at volume to reduce cost so I can pass this on to our customers?

Thanks very much for any responses to this.

All the best

Ben

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.