chabbaa

Garden Design Help

chabbaa
7 years ago
Hi,

As you can see my garden is a state! I recently had the back fence removed (concrete posts show where the original garden finished) as there was loads of overgrown and shrub and thought it would add length to my garden. However when I removed it I found that there was a fairly dramatic slope as you can see in the pictures. I have removed the stumps which remained but there is no chance any grass is going to grow there.
I am not sure what to do now? I know nothing about gardening and landscaping so while I have seen picture I like, I am not sure what is actually possible in this space. Additionally I am on a super tight budget as I never imagined this to be the case when I removed the back fence. I had budgeted for laying down new turf and levelling out the main bit of the garden, but beyond that I am lost!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks a million
:)

Comments (12)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.