emmelinewe

What's your dream outdoor feature?

Emmeline Westin

Spring/summer might seem far away, but soon it's time to think about gardening and how to improve our outdoor spaces.

Speaking of which, if you could incorporate a dreamy feature into your garden, what would it be? What's high up on your wish list? Start voting!

Traditional Swimming Pool & Hot Tub · More Info

Swimming pool
Gazebo
Garden room
Outdoor kitchen
Hot tub
Other - tell us!

• kittihawke
    An outdoor cinema. Just a sheet or roll up blind to project movies onto possibly from an add on device to the iPad, but with comfy rows of seating for it incorporated into the garden's design with some kind of shelter involved above the seating even if it's just a retractable awning. In my dreams there would also be a garden sound system but my blu tooth speaker would probably do.
  • Emmeline Westin

That sounds lovely! It should have made it onto the list!