ccahls

Help deciding on Patio Awning Fabric!

Cheryl C
8 years ago
Late ladt summer we installed a beautiful stamped concrete patio hat we just love. This year, we made the decision to install a canvas awning over half the patio, surrounding the patio door. (Where the wicker conversational area is) We oftentimes have rain in he summer so we dcidd aganst a Pergalla. Anyway, am having a difficult time choosing a fabric. Here are 4 that I have narrowed it down to. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Comments (4)

• Cheryl C
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Here are a few samples.
  • Stuart Passantino
    8 years ago
    I like the Manhatten Classic
  • Cheryl C
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Similar.
  • PRO
    Garden State Shade LLC
    8 years ago

Darker is better, more opaque resists the sun better. With a patio or deck, always choose a stripe, it masks dirt, bird dropping, etc. much better than a solid, which shows everything. Cooper Black is sharp, but I don't think it's perfect for you. Of the 4, the classic is by far the best in my opinion. I see something that brings the lighter siding and the wicker together.

Good Luck.

GSS

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.