debbiekeith

Help for north facing kitchen - Need ideas!!

debbiekeith
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We are having a major overhaul of our kitchen and have finally settled on the cabinets we want but this is where i am just baffled. We have been told by the kitchen company to pick a Farrow and Ball paint for the cabinets but there are just so many! I have so far ordered 4 tester tins but think i am playing too safe as they all seem too cream/off white and boring. Really struggling to think of any colours that would work in this room. We are getting a wall knocked down in there to give more light but still feel it is not going to be as bright as i would like. Think my problem is that we are getting our front room sorted in next couple of weeks and i have been preoccupied with sorting that out and seem to have run out of ideas for the kitchen! Has anyone got any ideas? I want to use Dulux paint on walls as am already over budget with everything already and do not want to stress my husband any more than i have to !! Thanks in advance

Comments (16)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.