need suggestions for a friend

6 years ago

i have a friend who is in a tiny social housing unit, with two very sick children. mother and child sleep in one room, two boys in another, one is very sick and an older child is in yet another, the mother is very concerned for the 13yr old sharing, who is sick. i can imagine how a small place can get someone down, are there ways of rejigging the arrangements in a small home like this, or is this something that can only be helped by getting another from the council. which isnt going to happen any day soon

Comments (3)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.