paulab56

Please help me to update my old antique pine kitchen

Paulab56
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

kitchen advice · More Info
kitchen advice · More Info

I would like your advice on how to update my kitchen. I live in an old edwardian house and I would now like to update the kitchen. The kitchen is straight in off the hallway with a stained glass door leading in. There is a small dining area and I am restricted here as there is a bay window and I have a round table in this area on the left hand side. On the right is a little office desk and an old stone fireplace which i feel is dated. Would like to paint this but would it work out ok. The room is divided by a wood beam. The kitchen is spacious but has not got an island area. Right hand side continuing on from fireplace has the frige and an old pine dresser that I would like to get rid of. On the left hand side, it starts with a bookshelf and then the presses. The ceiling is pine. There is too much pine and I was thinking of painting presses but cant decide on a colour. It is a bright room as you have a sklight as well as windows. Any suggestions welcome. I am attaching pictures. Thank you so much. Pauline.

I have attached the photos but I am not sure if you can see them.

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.