olivet

Olivet

olivet
I am looking at purchasing a engineered dark oak wood floor it will be for high traffic areas such as the hall and family room . I am not sure whether to choose lacquered which has a high sheen that I like with low maintenance but not easily repaired if scratched or oiled - which is more matt in colour and requires yearly re oiling . The advantage of this being scratches or repaired/smoothed over by the oil. Interested in hearing from anyone who has either type . Thanks

Comment (1)

• Jeannie Nguyen
    Hi! Just saw this, did you end up finishing this project? What type of floor did you end up choosing?