juliannbergin

Cream, Teal and ????

juliannbergin
last modified: 5 years ago

We're in the process of doing up our more

formal sitting room, and just had a new fireplace installed. As a result, the wall with it will need to be repainted. As the room is north facing, it doesn't get much natural light, so I want to keep the other walls as the jasmine white they currently are but would like the fireplace wall to be more of a feature.

Any colour suggestions? I like a cappuccino colour, but my partner would like something stronger, even suggesting a deep teal colour, like the cushions/curtains etc. I think this might be a bit much.

Anyone else with more design experience/better eye who would like to weight in on the debate?!