interioraddict7

I want to do a floor to ceiling photo wall and need some advice

Debbie

Hi, I want to do a modern floor to ceiling photo wall (a montage of 6x4 photos in a grid) on my chimney breast and was looking for some advice. Any recommendations as to whether to go with white or black borders on the photos? Also should I use matt or gloss photos? And has anyone done it before and did you put a cover of any sort? Plexiglass or other?

The room is currently painted yellow and there's no fireplace - just a chimney breast sitting out. Plan is to put a round mirror in the middle to break it up but like the look of them and a good way of displaying some of my thousands of photos!! Photos will be colour - not black and white!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!