teresagolf

Redesigning a small kitchen in tourist apartment.

teresagolf
11 years ago
I am redesigning a kitchen in a small apartment in Canary Islands.
I would appreciate help with redesigning this space.

It will be 'L' shaped. One side measures 200cm and will have to house fridge freezer, with boiler encased on top at one end..
The other side of the 'L' is 220cm and I plan on putting the oven and microwave at eye level, at the end of this run of units. I would appreciate any ideas.
My worry is that the worktop space will be inadequate.
If possible I would like to relocate a washing machine from the bathroom behind a door into this kitchen space.
Many thanks

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Interiors International, Inc.
    11 years ago
    Could you do a floor plan of this? Possibly in feet and inches it would help my design program won't do metric.
  • teresagolf
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I do not have picture of space but the feet and inches are as follows.

78.5 inches wall which should incorporate fridge freezer with boiler on top.
    This space meets the door and I think the high object would look best in that position. There is a window in centre of this space which I propose putting cupboards over to have extra storage space.
    I will create extra light to replace window light over the adjoining door. The other wall is 86.5". this wall meets the lounge/dining area with patio door off to terrace. My concern is worktop space, I thought this end might best incorporate the cooker with microwave overhead. I would be most grateful for your help. Regards Teresagolf
  • PRO
    Interiors International, Inc.
    11 years ago
    I hate to ask but could you do at least a rough drawing of the room. Including the doors and windows with sizes. Thanks
  • teresagolf
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I have drawn a draft with my grand-childs programme, dont know how to do it otherwise,
    hope you can make something of it. Many thanks for your kind help Teresasgolf
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.