kl123

Paint color suggestions

K W
11 years ago
Need help picking colors Living & Dining Rms
Leaning toward somewhere in the brown..ish family - but any idea is worth considering. First home/first time picking colors - and I dont have an eye for this sort of thing. I'm leaning toward something a bit more rich , while my hubby just likes light tan (he's worried it will feel small and dreary). The living room is apx 20x15 , and is dining is descent size. Living rm gets great light all year around , although we shut it up alot in the AZ summers. Thinking about adding red accent to very small built in book shelf , and to a wall hanging (fake window with painted shutters) . Maybe some greens too?
Do I give each room own color , or make the in between wall accent (maybe remove door casing between two rooms) and take down hall . ??

Comments (16)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.