ceomom1160

ceomom1160@aol.com

ceomom1160
9 years ago
Am looking for this in full or queen. Will pay to ship. Anyone know of either available?
EDLAND Four-Poster Bed Frame · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are on the app, tap the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
  • Jerome Jacildo
    8 years ago
    i have one for sale but its brown instead of white
  • Sara Hamilton
    8 years ago
    I have a full size white one -- great shape -- also purchased brand new mattress and box spring for it. We're moving, so I'm selling this and other coordinating furniture. I'm in Rochester mn. sarahamilton@mac.com
  • ceomom1160
    Original Author
    8 years ago
    Thx so much but I did find one! Good luck with your move!
  • PRO
    edit, fluff, & style
    7 years ago

Sara Hamilton, do you by any odd chance still have your's? I'm quite a long way from you -- South Carolina. But I never expected Ikea to stop making these....

• Sara Hamilton
    7 years ago
    Hi - we do still have the bed frame; it is in the guest bedroom at my mother-in-law's house. I will need to talk with my husband to see if he is willing to go through the trouble of helping me disassemble and pack it to ship. Send me an email at sarahamilton@mac.com and I will get back to you with more info...
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.