primroseuk

Awnings: Electric or Manual?

Primrose
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Awnings are the perfect solution to enjoy your garden, but would you go all out and invest in an electric automated one or opt for the satisfaction of unwinding a rugged manual?
Manual
Electric

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Eden Verandas
    8 years ago

I would choose Electric Awning. Anyways, this all depends upon the budget.

You can also find retractable designer awnings with LED fittings.

• PRO
    Primrose
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thanks Denise,

I know budget can be very important, so for the best of both worlds, you could even check out this rechargeable electric awning winder handle - so you can easily unwind your budget awning.

I wonder if this will change any votes?

• Przemysław Lipski
    last year

The decision between electric or manual awning ultimately comes down to personal preference and specific needs. Electric awnings are easier to operate and can be controlled with a remote, making them more convenient. However, they require a power source and may be more expensive to install and maintain. Manual awnings, on the other hand, do not require electricity and are more affordable upfront. They do require manual effort to open and close, which may be more difficult for some individuals. I recommend checking out this site https://wolfix.ie/

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.