windywillows

classic bathroom - tiles or panelling?

windywillows
9 years ago
I hope people can give some input as I'm losing my mind trying to make decisions but not make mistakes.

I'm going for the Sonas freestanding bath with claw feet ( http://www.davies.ie/baths/freestanding-baths/viceroy-freestanding-bath)
and I would like a bathroom with the minimum of maintenance as I am a single mom who also has a full-time job.

However, I am a fan of vintage and am leaning towards getting wooden panelling in the bathroom and painting /wallpapering above the panel. This will mean that I have to redecorate every few years, but if I get it tiled from top to bottom it will be maintenance free.

I have chosen wood effect tiles for the floor and a white, floor standing vanity unit. I'm stuck on the wall covering and would love some advice.

Thanks in advance!

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.