ctaylors6_gw

looking for pocket/pivot door hardware for kitchen cabinets

ctaylors6
18 years ago

Hi! Has anyone ever put pocket/pivot doors on kitchen cabinet doors?

I've been looking for pocket/pivot door hardware I can use on my kitchen cabinet doors so I can recess the doors into the cabinet. The doors will be about 15" wide by 20" tall each (2 of them side by side). It's for 2 different cabinets: 1 with computer screen, the other with a small TV.

The problem I'm having is that I have frameless cabinets so have pretty much full overlay. The Knape & Vogt pivot door hardware indicates (I think) that the maximum overlay is 13/32 for their overlay hinges. KV pivot door hardware Isn't that too little for frameless?

Btw, these doors are for one section of a tall cabinet. The bottom shelf for this section will be covered by a drawer just below this section. So, the top and bottom are fine, it's just the sides I have to worry about.

Thank you so much! I've searched the internet tons and can't seem to find what I need. If I'm not understanding how this hardware works, I'd be happy for someone to explain too!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.