soulraider

Cream high gloss sliding wardrobe

soulraider
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
I wanted a white sliding wardrobe but unfortunately ended up with a cream high gloss sliding four door wardrobe with mirrors on two of the doors. Anyone know how I can decorate my room around this? Pics, links, descriptions all appreciated :) I'm 14 and a bit of a tomboy and also my rooms not huge so storage ideas are cool too, thanks!

Comments (4)

• charleee
    11 years ago
    We like pics too !! Can you post a few to help us help you?
  • soulraider
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I would only its not acctually been put together yet! I'll check the internet and see if I can find something :)
  • soulraider
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    That only more of an off white clour, almost cream :)
  • charleee
    11 years ago
    Ok, for storage, if you have a window, place a window seat below it. It doesn't have to be built in, it can be a storage ottoman: [houzz=
    Brighton White Linen Storage Ottoman · More Info
    ] or [houzz=
    Zuo Set of 6 Skammel Black Storage Ottomans · More Info
    ] If your bed is under the window, this can be put at the foot of your bed and also give you extra seating for guests.

What about a coat rack? [houzz=
    Point and Cute Coat Rack · More Info
    ] or [houzz=
    Traditional Coat Stands And Umbrella Stands · More Info
    ]
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.