rappraiser

Best Beach Entry Color?

rappraiser
14 years ago

I am in the process of picking out the plaster color for our new pool. The pool color will probably be Pebble Tec Midnight Blue but I don't know what color to go with for the beach entry. Most of the beach entry's I have seen have been a sand color which is great but I have noticed that it definitely makes the pool look small and I think it will clash with my Travertine decking & coping. The Midnight Blue is a little too dark for me for such a shallow area and I think it will defeat the purpose of the beach. I was thinking of going with Tahoe Blue for the beach. Does anyone have pics or seen the combination of Midnight Blue with Tahoe Blue Beach? Do you think this would go together? I would appreciate any recommendations on colors or pictures of beach entry's..

Comments (14)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.