healthiswealth

Help please for makeover of 20x 13 foot hall stairs and landing?.

Healthiswealth
9 years ago
Hi, I'm looking for advice as am just about to makeover this large space and find it difficult to picture if it will look ok. I dislike the orangey pine which clashes with the solid oak boards on ground floor. I'm painting the staircase, doors and trim white with a dark stain on the handrail and putting wall to wall carpet on stairs and landing with Brinton Abottsford ivory/kilgour (plaid). I'm planing to paint with a mauve/ grey on walls and a white for doors (5 single and a double closet door upstairs ). Any ideas???. I will post details on the carpet if I can. BTW am also changing lights, curtains, door handles to brushed chrome and putting a runner on ground floor so all suggestions welcome!

Comments (2)

• Healthiswealth
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Oops, Will keep trying to attach photo.
  • Healthiswealth
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Please see later post with photos, technical hitch!
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.