vintagebohemianchic79

Bedroom

Please help, I have just started decorating my bedroom, I have a matching pine wardrobe, dresser and bedside locker, My room is painted pink, I have a tarnished brass bed it has a slightly moroccan feel to it, And a white bamboo and wicker chair and a bamboo and wicker bedside locker, and a little travel hamper it has pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn on it with pictures of Paris and London in the background, I have a Paris quilt, I have lots of bits and pieces from my travels, I love all things travel, I have a very mixed style, I love all things bohemian, old and vintage, I'm not sure what sort of route so to speak I'd like to go, I don't want to go to overboard, Anyone out there got any advice thank you. ;-)

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.