ais123

Do these fabrics and colours work?

ais123
Hi,

Just wondering if you think these two fabrics work together? My living room has 5 windows (4 rectangular and one triangle window). The 4 rectangular have roman blinds made with the stripy fabric. I'm looking to have a custom made curtain fitted to the triangle window and hoping to use the other fabric. Do you think they compliment each other enough. Thought I might add an olive green tie back.

My sofa is a mink colour. I hope to paint the walls a light mink and perhaps have a purple feature wall. Is this too much

Thanks in advance for any help!

• hayleydaniels
    From what I see on my monitor, I think they look very nice together.
    JudyG Designs
    Look very nice. I know this is a bedroom picture, but think about painting the entire room that dark purple.

Regal Master Bedroom · More Info
  • ais123
    Thank you. The room is a living room/ sun room.
  • bgfuqua
    look very good. fabric for triangle should be repeated some where - sofa pillow?
  • flyr4fun
    Nice, good choice.