gillers01

How to design layout of open space for family with young kids

gillers01
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Hi!

We have a long rectangular shaped room and its a pretty clean slate. The kitchen and island are at the back of the room and a done deal-all ordered.. There is going to be a fireplace that can go anywhere. There are going to be large folding doors all the way back flat to either said. A door will open in middle. This door is going to be main throughway from the garage so lots of tooing and fro-ing through the centre of the room. Its actually the main entrance.
I have three young kids and they will need a play area plus toy storage. Also want big kitchen table.
We'll need lots of storage too.
We aren't going to have any TV.
I have attatched the rough room layout which is very rough. Its quite hard to make out the dimensions. The width is 5880 across and we have 6,850 in length.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.